We’re pleased to announce the 2016 line-up of topics and speakers for the annual Riverway Speaker Series, presented in partnership with the National Park Service.
Are you interested in learning more about the St. Croix Valley and its national park? Join the National Park Service and the St. Croix River Association in exploring the heritage, natural wonders, and communities of the St. Croix National Scenic Riverway during this year’s Riverway Speaker Series.
Speaker Series presentations are free and open to the public. They take place at the St. Croix River Association offices, 230 South Washington Street, Unit 1, in St. Croix Falls, Wisconsin (next to the St. Croix Falls Public Library).
Visit the event pages for each presentation to learn more and to register. Space is limited and registrations are strongly encouraged. Registrations will be honored until 10:00 a.m.
- Presented by Carrie Jennings, Minnesota Department of Natural Resources
- January 23, 2016 at 10:00 am
- Presented by Scott Mehus, National Eagle Center
- February 13, 2016 at 10:00 am
- Presented by Crystal Boyd, Minnesota Department of Natural Resources
- March 19, 2016 at 10:00 am
- Presented by David Backes, author of A Wilderness Within: The Life of Sigurd F. Olson
- April 23, 2016 at 10:00 am