Enjoy paddling 40 miles on a wild & scenic river
Registration for the Namekagon River Three-Day Kayak Voyage paddle is now open!
Explore 40 miles of the Namekagon River on a fully supported kayak trip on August 4-6, 2019. Register by July 19!
The tour includes all meals and hotel-style lodging for two nights and three days, and is designed for those who may not have paddling equipment or want to camp outdoors.
During the day, participants will float the clear water that flows through the serene, forested landscape from Cable to Springbrook, Wisconsin. Paddlers will experience nature at its best—the beauty, peace, and occasional excitement of time on a river—without having to camp or cook.
- Registrants meet at Camp Namekagon by 11 AM and eat lunch (included in registration)
- Cars stay at the Camp until Tuesday
- Trailers and van are loaded, paddlers are shuttled to Phillipi Landing, and the group puts in by 2 PM
- Paddlers float to Lenroot Lodge, Seeley (9.5 miles), and spend the night there
- Paddlers float to Comfort Suites, Hayward (13.5 miles), and spend the night there
- Paddlers float to North Springbrook Landing (15 miles), where a shuttle is provided from the river back to the Camp, and we say our tearful goodbyes!
Cost: $800 SCRA Member / $850 Non-member, all inclusive: kayak, paddle and PFD, plus lodging (two people per room) and food included. You can either request a roommate or be assigned.
*At least 8 registered participants are needed for the paddle to take place.
Cancellation Policy: Due to the costs incurred by SCRA, cancellations on or before July 19 will be refunded the amount paid less 20%. No refunds will be paid for cancellations after July 19. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel and/or if you have any questions.