- This event has passed.
National Park Snowshoe Adventure Series #2
February 2 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pmFREE
Join the St. Croix River Association and St. Croix National Scenic Riverway the first Saturday of January, February and March for a National Park Snowshoe Series. We will highlight a St. Croix National Scenic Riverway trail on each Saturday of the series (Jan 5, Feb 2 and Mar 2). This snowshoe series will be fun and family friendly, appropriate for all ages and stages of snowshoers. We will hike a couple of miles for each snowshoe event, learn about the St. Croix National Scenic Riverway, and natural history of the trail we are hiking on.
The second series on February 2nd will be at Ridgeview Trails off of Cty Rd S – Between Osceola and St. Croix Falls, WI on Cty Rd S.
- These snowshoe hikes will become winter walks if there is no snow. These hikes will be canceled only if there is a serious snowstorm or frigid temperatures and wind chills that make being outside unsafe.
- We have plenty of youth sized snowshoes. Please indicate if your child / children will need a pair of our snowshoes to use for the hike.
Things to Bring:
- Sturdy, waterproof snow boots (if there is snow) or hiking boots (if there is no snow)
- Appropriate layers for the weather; warm hat and gloves
- Backpack to carry extra layers and water
- Water and snacks
- A smile and sense of adventure
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://www.eventbrite.com/e/national-park-snowshoe-adventure-series-2-tickets-54243498765″ ]