First Day Snowshoe/Winter Walk
January 1, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pmFREE
Trail: Engelwood Trail
Meeting location: Engelwood Main Parking Lot
Address: 215 280th St. Osceola, WI 54020
Driving directions: Coming from Osceola, WI:
- Turn left onto WI-35 S/N Cascade St and continue to follow WI-35 S for 4.7 miles
- Turn right onto 30th Ave and follow 30th Ave for 1.7 miles
- Slight left onto 30th Ave/Brandt Rd (curves left for 118’)
- Turn left onto 280th St/Ridge Rd and follow it 0.9 miles to the Standing Cedars parking lot on the west side of the road.
Important reminders: If this event is canceled due to inclement weather, we will post a notification on SCRA’s Facebook page and we will do our best to contact registered participants. In the event that there is no snow, this event becomes a winter walk.
– Snowshoes (unless borrowing from SCRA)
– Hiking/ski poles (optional)
– Dress for the weather in layers, hat, gloves, scarves, warm socks and boots
– Water bottle and trail snacks (optional)