Annual fundraiser - Co-HOST
"Keeping the Croix"
We invite you to join us for our annual fundraiser events!
In response to the changes brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic, we are pivoting our Annual Fundraiser, originally scheduled for July 26, 2020, into a number of small, outdoor gatherings at members’ homes up and down the river valley.
We will also be hosting one virtual gathering on July 26, and a special concert event with Peter Mayer at the Horst Rechelbacher Farm on August 15. We believe this approach will allow for some thoughtful social gathering for those ready to be together with fellow Riverway supporters.
While our daily lives have changed, the importance of protecting and promoting the river remains crucial.
There are many ways to show your support. Please consider co-hosting or attending this year's fundraising events.
Your gift will provide valuable support for critical annual fundraising efforts to support essential programs—programs that conserve water, land, and habitat, and that educate children and youth about the St. Croix National Scenic Riverway and its watershed.
The dates and locations are tentative and subject to change due to COVID-19.
- Sunday, August 9 – Grantsburg, WI at the cottage in the prairie of Brian and Bonnie Alton
- Sunday, August 30 – Scandia, MN at the home of Dan and Ruth Ann Willius
- Saturday, September 12 – Marine on St. Croix, MN at the home of Mary Uppgren and David Drysdale
- Saturday, September 19 – Osceola, WI at the home of Betsy Kremser
- Date TBD – Marine on St. Croix, MN at the home of Loralee and Gene DiLorenzo
- Date TBD – River Road Bike Ride
- Sunday, July 26 – Virtual Event including videos, silent auction and fund-a-need
- Join us online - no tickets needed!
- Saturday, August 15 – Concert with Peter Mayer at the Horst Rechelbacher Farm in Osceola, WI
- Special event, ticket info coming soon!
Peter and Mary Gove
Gary Noren and Marty Harding
Sally Arneson and Steve Scallion
Victoria Miller and Jim Carter